Love receiving free software? We too! That’s why we’re committed to providing our visitors witha huge library of free and free-to-try software products that are fast, easy and safe toreceive. We aim to be a one-stop place for every software enthusiast, so be prepared to findsoftware from a wide range of industries.
getAppsOnline regards privacy issues at the utmost seriousness. getAppsOnline is firmly commitment to theprivacy of its users. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practicesfor this website: www.getAppsOnline.com, operated by getAppsOnline.These and getAppsOnline's Terms of Service ("Terms") are the accesses and terms of your use onthe site.
Information We Collect
During the administration process of the website, getAppsOnline needs to gather some personalinformation, in order to personalize the website usage and personalize the user's experience.getAppsOnline respects and grants confidentiality of personal data collected over from its users atseveral different points on the website. We are the sole owners of the information gatheredwithin the getAppsOnline.com website. We shall not sell or rent this information to others in anyway. We shall not share this information in ways different from what is disclosed in thisstatement.
We may collect your name, email address, country of origin, and, if you choose, your nickname,telephone number, website, company, and title. Demographic information may be correlated to webusage information collected during your use of the service. In addition, you might provide uswith personal identifying information, such as mobile telephone number, when you communicatewith us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or complete a questionnaire, subscription form or acontest entry form. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding toyour requests, customizing and improving our services, delivering targeted content andadvertisements that may be of interest to you, and communicating with you.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personalinformation:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protectyour safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If getAppsOnline is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of itsassets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of anychange in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you mayhave regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Use of Information
getAppsOnline may use information (whether personal identifying information or not) that we collectabout you to:
- Manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services orcontent, or products, services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about productsor services that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties.
- Cooperate with legal, criminal or regulatory investigations or proceedings.
- Manage our business.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industrystandards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and oncewe receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have anyquestions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our information practices. If we makeany material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in youraccount) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. Weencourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacypractices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at: